Samsara

Life, the universe and everything.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

A random post

Yo folks,

Just a random post because I felt like it.

Been working all weekend in my garden, been stressing (so it seems) the last couple of weeks.
The company I worked for had some problems. They guy who's supposed to manage me lost it and wasted my time.
I've bought some land thousands of miles away.

These things start working on your nerves, even if you're trying to do what's right and attempting to keep the Buddha nature in mind.

So anyway, that's what's happened.

In the mean time, work, or so I call it, has been keeping my mind occupied.
I've been looking into Electronics, Handworks like putting up a fence, and of course the standard passtime, fucking around with linux and stuff.

Let me give you some final things:
- Ubuntu is a good linux distribution.
- For basic electronics tutorials, go to epanorama.
- Do some physical work but don't overdo it. It's good to use your body.

Stay well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home